Become a Sponsor
For nearly a century, the Central Florida Fair has become a staple in our community for affordable family fun serving over 6 counties and acting as a generational event as families embrace it as an annual tradition.
Therefore, the 11- day event lends the perfect platform for high impact marketing and exposure by setting the stage for corporations to deliver their message to a captive audience of 200,000+ in a fun filled family atmosphere. Corporations have built successful partnershipswith the fair by capitalizing on the exciting backdrop of the fair environment, exposing their offerings to our audience through a wide range of sponsorship opportunities. Additionally, our 87 acre fairgrounds welcomes over 2 million visitors throughout the year at Exposition events yielding many additional branding opportunities for our partners to benefit from.
- On-site displays, interactive sampling and contests
- Integrated media campaigns with branding opportunities via broadcast, print SMS messaging, website links & email blasts yielding 14 million+ impressions
- Turn-key integrated and consumer trade promotions
- Celebrity appearances with sponsor promotional tie-in
- Retail extensions to broaden customer base
- Event and special promotions
- Exclusive naming rights to fairground facilities
- Cross-promotion and co-sponsorship opportunities
With a proven track record of yielding our sponsors a high return on investment and return on objectives, the Central Florida Fair is a wise marketing decision for any organization. We have a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities for your company to consider and you can explore them by simply clicking on the sponsorship link. However, we also offer customized packages to fit your needs and set the stage to put your organization in the fair spotlight! For more information please contact Wil Price at 407-295-3247 x12 or via email at Wil@centralfloridafair.com
2013 Central Florida Fair Partnership Opportunities
(Event details provided upon request)
- Presenting Title Sponsor $25,000- Your company is the making it happen! Each weekday you will be the presenting sponsor for our charitable events as listed herein. Sponsor will be recognized on all marketing for the entire run of the fair. (Sponsor exclusivity) (Booth in high traffic area for 11 days will also be provided by the fair)
- Dollar Day Title Sponsor $7,500- Guest will have their admission discounted to $1 with every can food item they bring. The Food Items will then be transported to the Second Harvest Food Bank for Donation. Opening Day of the Fair, Thursday, February 28, 2013: $1 rides, $1 admission & $1 food specials. Sponsor will be recognized in all marketing for Dollar Day.
- Entertainment Title Sponsor $5,000 -Non stop entertainment with Americas Got Talent featured act the Mapa Acrobats, larger scale shows with local bands, karaoke, Central Florida Has Talent Competition, Step Battle Step Show and school field trip day. Sponsor will be recognized in all marketing for main stage entertainment as well as audio mentions before each show, performance, concert or competition. Banners on stage at all times and stage naming rights. (sponsor exclusivity) (booth in high traffic area for 11 days will also be provided by the fair)
- “Give Back…Get Back” Single Day Title Sponsor $2,500- We are celebrating our involvement in our community for our first year this new century. Our “Give Back…Get Back” campaign will highlight (6) worthwhile charities that benefit our local community. The fair is providing discounts to our guest during the week, while also donating a portion of our proceeds for those nights to the selected charities.
The Selected Charities are: Second Harvest Food Bank, Make a Wish Foundation, Feed the Children Everywhere, the Wounded Warriors Program, A Gift for Teaching and The Mustard Seed.
As the “Give Back…Get Back” Title Day Sponsor your businesses name will appear as the presenter for all marketing material associated with your selected day, i.e. Military Appreciation Day is brought to you by
Dave’s Forklifts. In addition to the mentions in all of our associated marketing materials you will be provided with an area 10×40 near our main entrance to highlight your products and or services for the night of
the event you choose to sponsor. Coupons issued via the charities website or the Central Florida Fairs website will include your corporate logo and contact information.
- Daily Show Entertainment Title Sponsor $5,000-Each year we search for the most unique and exciting daily shows for our 11 day fair. We book some of the most the famous shows from around the country. WOW Attractions presets the Movie Stunt Adventure, Ham Bone Express, Matt’s Family Jam and the Future of Magic Show with Dale Scott. (sponsor exclusivity) (booth in high traffic area for 11 days will also be provided by the fair)
- Horses Arena Title Sponsor $5,000-The Central Florida Fair is home of some of the most exciting Equine Events in Central Florida which includes Horse Shows, Drill Teams, Barrel Racing, Bull Riding, Cowboy Mounted Shooting Competitions, and the Central Florida Fair Cattlemen’s Invitational Ranch Rodeo and the Central Florida Fair Youth Ranch Rodeo. Sponsor will be have exclusive naming rights of the Equine Arena March 1-12, 2012. One (1) banner/signage on display in the Equine Arena March 1-11, 2012. Arena Partner will receive exclusive rights to present, demonstrate/exhibit in our Premier Arena Partner location directly in front of the Equine Arena March 1-11, 2012. Arena Partner will be recognized during all scheduled Arena shows and events. Marketing material may include but not limited to television, radio, internet, print and outdoor. (sponsor exclusivity)
- Ride Band Title Sponsor $4,000-A day at the fair brought to the community by your organization. $5 off Rideband coupons will be distributed to your customers by funneling patrons to your locations to pick up coupon with purchase. Sponsor will be recognized in all marketing for Rideband day. Past partners include Burger King, McDonalds & Pollo Tropical. Great promotion!
- Exclusive Back-of-Ticket Sponsor $2,000-Tickets that are purchased or picked up at the gate will have your coupon or message on the back of 80,000 tickets. Coupon or message is the responsibility of the sponsor and the Central Florida Fair will have them printed. (sponsor exclusivity)